|Karen Golden, general manager
Hepburn Wellness Group is a division of
Belgravia Leisure, an Australian leisure management
company partnering with government
sectors, public companies, indigenous trusts
and private operators. We manage over 200
swim, sports, health, spa, wellness resort,
tourist parks and boutique accommodation
facilities across Australia and internationally.
Main products and services
Hepburn Wellness Group offers spa and
wellness feasibility studies, operational
design, consultancy and full management of
spa and wellness properties.
Current spa and wellness properties fully
managed by the company include thermal
springs, thalasso bathing and destination
wellness retreats and spas – including
boutique accommodation properties.
Our approach includes:
• Spa, wellness, accommodation, food & beverage and event & tourism management
• feasibility and spa design
• successful integration of spa and wellness into boutique accommodation
• operational and performance reviews
• creating efficiencies, revenue forecasts and budget preparation
• financial performance objectives
• brand development and management
• destination brand marketing, promotion and advertising planning
• recruitment and training – supply of teams
• integrating cultural authenticity, nature, unique experiences and connections
• spa product development and retail strategies
• fostering local employment and career development opportunities
Our professional approach to spa management
ensures that all aspects of your business
are managed for successful outcomes,
providing uncompromising efficiencies of
operation, excellence in service quality and the
continuous development of consumer/guest
awareness, as well as recruitment and training.
Transparency in reporting and communications
enable you to have visibility of the performance,
progress and activities of your sites while
providing a unique guest experience.
• Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa - Hepburn Springs, Victoria, Australia
• Hepburn Spa Retreat - Hepburn Springs, Victoria, Australia
• Onsen Retreat and Spa - Mount Hotham, Victoria, Australia (Mt Hotham Skiing Company/Merlin Entertainments)
• White Spa - Mount Hotham, Victoria, Australia (Mt Hotham Skiing Company / Merlin Entertainments)
• Lorne Sea Baths - Lorne, Victoria, Australia (Landcorp) (in development)
• Wai Ariki Hot Springs & Spa - Rotorua, New Zealand (Pukeroa Oruawhata Group) (in development)
• Lake Bellagio Wellness Resort - Daylesford
Where in the world?
Belgravia Leisure currently manages sites
across Australia and New Zealand, specialising
in unique destination spa, wellness,
accommodation, mineral and hot springs.
• Hepburn at Lorne Sea Baths. Australia’s first saltwater bathhouse and wellness site. Opening 2018.
• Wai Ariki Hot Springs and Spa, New Zealand. Traditional Maori culture and geothermal wellness experience.
• Lake Bellagio. 200-room mineral wellness Retreat with 400-seat conference centre.
• Other projects yet to be announced.
Karen Golden, general manager, Hepburn Wellness Group, Destination Wellness & Spa - Belgravia Leisure.