WTS International was founded in 1973 by the president of the company, Gary Henkin.
WTS International specialises in consulting and operational services for spas, fitness centres and leisure facilities of all types all over the world. Our services include feasibility studies, concept and brand development, design consulting, pre-opening and daily management.
Currently, our firm is working with over 100 properties worldwide, including hotels and resorts, exclusive private clubs, residential projects and real estate developments.
- CREW Division: provides management and consulting solutions that incorporate best practices in university recreation and the entire recreation and wellness industry.
- RESORTlife: provides a comprehensive core programme management system designed to offer a structured foundation for the development, implementation and execution of successful and innovative experiences and events designed for guests and members of all ages and interests.
- COMMUNITYlife: WTS Lifestyle's 360° programme is offered exclusively to WTS affiliated properties. Our 360° approach incorporates a comprehensive menu of programmes in specific categories to develop experiences which serve as connection catalysts for the community. The result? A greater sense of belonging and increased utilisation.
WTS has worked with hundreds of clubs, resorts, hotels and residential properties. We prepare facilities for a successful opening with the strong foundation necessary to achieve operational and financial excellence.
WTS also provides qualified staff, effective promotions and creative spa, fitness and activities menus. The seamless integration of our concepts, design and sophisticated systems enables us to produce operative excellence combined with cost-effective management.
How many spas do you supply?
WTS provides the aforementioned services to over 75 spas throughout the world.
The Spa at the Yacht Club Costa Smeralda, Italy; The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg, US; The Spa at Trump, US; Wyndham Hangzhou Xixi Resort, China; The Woodstock Inn & Resorts, US; Kapalua Spa, US; ; Eau Spa at The Ritz-Carlton Palm Beach, US; Blue Harmony Spa at the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort, US; and The Peabody Hotel & Spa, US.
Where in the world?
WTS International provides services to over 100 properties in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Australia, Africa and the US and North America.
Plans for 2013
- To continue to diversify in the leisure industry in the US and globally.
- To continue to provide innovative management and consulting solutions that achieve our client’s financial and operational objectives.
- To expand our strategic alliances with partners in the industry to offer our clients the highest quality products and services.
- To leverage our expertise in fitness, wellness, spa and recreation to create unique experiences dedicated to building better lifestyles.
We anticipate setting up an office in Europe and possibly in the Middle East as well as additional offices in Asia Pacific. WTS will also have access to other offices throughout the world through its strategic partnerships and alliances with other companies.
Gary Henkin, president; Alfredo Carvajal, chief operating officer.