|Debbie Leon, owner and founder
Fashionizer Couture Uniforms was established in 1993 by owner and founder Debbie Leon. Fashionizer Spa was launched in 2008 in response to requests by hospitality clients for quality spa uniforms.
Fashionizer Spa offers a stock collection of natural fibre spa uniforms made from a cotton and Lycra fabric which enables all-day freshness, mobility and comfort. Since its launch in 2008, the collection has been extended and now boasts more than 35 garment styles in a variety of colours suitable for therapists, receptionists and spa attendants. The range also includes co-ordinating outfits for male employees. Additionally, bespoke, customised spa uniforms can be designed according to each individual spa's brand identity, and a versatile mix and match service means Fashionizer Spa can provide a combination of styles in existing fabrics and colours.
Additional products & services
- Uniform Management Services: production of a uniform manual; computerised and internet access to stock management systems; warehousing and distribution; forecasting and budget control.
- Flexible Uniform Solutions: tailored to suit customer requirements, budgets and locations. We can offer stock products combined with bespoke items to provide a long-term uniform solution.
- Design Service: our design team can provide innovative uniforms for other staff members, such as tailored suits, shirts and blouses, housekeeping tunics and dresses, as well as casual wear such as polo shirts and fleeces (minimum quantities apply).
- Performance Guarantee: our product quality means we can provide a performance guarantee on all our uniforms.
- Organic and Ethical: we offer a variety of organic fabrics and, in 2012, all of our stock spa garments will be made from organic materials. All our materials and garments are also produced in factories with high ethical standards.
Unique selling points
Following two years of development and rigorous testing, Fashionizer introduced Cotton Performance Fabric (CPF). This exclusive Fashionizer Spa fabric successfully combines cotton, Lycra and other fibres to deliver all-day freshness and comfort. CPF has been constructed to also allow the removal of oil stains and has proved a huge success with spa managers and staff alike.
Fasionizer Spa can produce stylish designs that are fit for purpose, featuring natural fabrics in a complete range of colours and styles to match each customer's needs. We can also create exclusive fabrics to fit any client's particular requirement. A further success is the introduction of local sizing and fitting. Our European sizing includes eight sizes for ladies, while our US offering includes 16 sizes.
How many spas do you supply?
More than 30 spas in the UK, Europe, Canada, the US and the Maldives.
The Sanctuary,UK; Lifehouse Spa, UK; Aman Spa at the Connaught, UK; Four Seasons; Jumeirah; Conrad Miami, US; VH Spa at Hotel Valley Ho, US; Sundara Spa, US; Hyatt Moscow; Renaissance Marriot UK; and Loews Hotels, US.
Where in the world?
Fashionizer Spa distributes globally, with offices based in the UK, US and France. Agents also represent us in Switzerland and Germany. Our warehousing and distribution network is also located in the UK, Europe and US, but we can arrange distribution to any location required.
2012 trade shows
Plans for 2012
- Expand our business across Europe and continue to grow business for Fashionizer Spa Uniforms - our US subsidary.
- Make all our products organic and launch a garment range featuring an antibacterial finish to prevent odours.
- Introduce a completely new image for Aspria Group in Germany, Italy and Belgium; develop a new contract with Veli Spa in the Maldives and Four Seasons worldwide; and introduce an updated image for Aman Spa at the Connaught in London.
Dorota Ziolkowska, spa account manager;
Dawn Marie Applebee, administrator USA;
Martine Charache, French agent;
Daniel Kahn, distributor for Switzerland/Germany/Austria;
Veronika Swienty, distributor for Switzerland/Germany/Austria.
What the clients say
"Where Fashionizer Spa excels, is in its design service - we worked closely with their design team and they have produced a bespoke uniform that syncs perfectly with our new concept; it's stylish, comfortable and, above all, different. Debbie and her team did an amazing job and the uniforms are very well made."
Debi Green, General Manager, The Sanctuary, UK
"My job is to convey the essence of a brand and Fashionizer Spa's innovative team has helped me do that by creating high-quality, fashion-forward uniforms for my clients that celebrate unique character."
Shawn Hallum, VP Operations, Red Door Spas, US