|Thermarium Bäder-Bau GmbH
|Nagele Elmar, CEO & owner
|Thermarium designs and manufactures facilities
Thermarium was founded in 1997 and is owned by Erwin Bouvier and Elmar Nagele.
One source for all spa services: global. The service and product portfolio includes:
• Spa consulting services: market research to feasibility study.
• Spa design and engineering services: architecture and interior design; wellness and spa equipment design and engineering; mechanical and electrical engineering; swimming and hydropool engineering; and project management.
• Wellness and spa equipment – premium line: thermal rooms such as hamams, saunas, steamrooms and herbal baths; water experiences such as experience showers, snow rooms, kneipp walks and ice labs; and treatment room equipment such as Aqua Veda tables, rasul baths and mud rooms.
• Wellness and spa equipment – tech line: ready-made equipment in ’pre-defined dimensions’.
• Spa management: spa set-up; spa audits; recruitment; staff training; spa operating; and spa management.
• Spa consumables: sauna essences; muds; and peelings.
As one of the world’s leading companies in the spa sector, we offer our clients all their requirements in a professional manner.
Unique selling points
We offer spa services from A-Z: consulting, designing, engineering, creating custom-made spa equipment, establishing spa set-up, management and spa consumables.
How many spas do you supply?
Fifty to 60 spas per year worldwide.
Armani Hotel, Dubai; Sparkling Hill, Canada;
Nagele Elmar, CEO & owner
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Dubai; Peninsula, Shanghai; Peninsula, Tokyo; Mandarin Oriental, Barcelona; Four Seasons, Bejing; Ragdale Hall, UK.
Plans for 2012
We launched a new product in February 2012 called the Snow Shower. Major spa projects in 2012 will include Four Seasons, Bejing; Waldorf Astoria, Ras al Khaimah, UAE; Stanley House, UK; Oberjoch, Germany; Chalet Sochi, Moscow; and La Maiena, Italy. This year we will also be entering Brazil – a country experiencing general economic growth and reaping the benefits of the FIFA football Olympics Championship. New offices will also be set up in Mumbai, India, to provide local support to existing and new clients in the region.
2012 trade shows
Hotel Investment Forum, Berlin; and Global Spa & Wellness Summit, Colorado, US.
Nagele Elmar, CEO and owner; Pattis Alfred, technical director; Siedler Markus, director of architecture and design; Hadamzyk Elmar, managing director, Thermarium Asia; Kahr Franz, managing director, Thermarium Middle East; Allen Roger, managing director, Thermarium Spa Management.