Wellness hotel consortium Healing Hotels of the World
has announced the lineup for its 2017 Healing Summit.
Held in Berlin between 6-7 March 2017, the event will showcase a number of prominent speakers addressing its Building a Global Healing Business Community theme
• Valerie Smaldone (host) – American journalist and radio presenter
• Hemant Kanoria – Indian infrastructure businessman and managing director of Srei Infrastructure Finance
• Stella Photi – Founder and managing director of Wellbeing Escapes
• Nikki Costello – certified iyengar toga teacher
• Marjorie Hines Woollacott – neuroscience professor at the University of Oregon
Organisers will donate €50 (US$53; £42) from each registration fee for the Healing Summit to charity Nadia’s Initiative, which was founded by Nadia Murad, a survivor of the ISIS genocide on the Yazidi community in Iraq. The charity’s mission is to help women and children whose lives are affected by genocide, mass atrocities and human trafficking.